I’ve been tagged by ungatitoeneltejado
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Questions by ungatitoeneltejado
- If you could be reincarnated in someone else, who would they be? In my next life I want to come back as a very good-looking man.
- What period do you like the most? (60’s, 70’s, 80’s…) Back in the 70s, we all bitched about how we were too young to have fully experienced the 60s, but now, looking back, we realize the 70s weren’t so bad. The 80s sucked. John Lennon was dead, sex could kill you, Ronald Reagan was president, and everyone wore those ridiculous shoulder pads and had stupid hair. I much prefer young people today. They have an edge my generation didn’t have.
- Do you have any singular talent? I bake excellent cookies.
- What language would you like to be your first language? I like Shakespeare a lot, so I’m glad my first language is English. Chinese would be a good native language (Mandarin, I guess?) because it’s difficult to learn, and if you could speak it, you could talk to a billion people.
- Do you usually dye your hair? Yes.
- Would you change your colour eyes? Nah. You can fool around with your hair, but nature knows what color your eyes should be.
- What’s your least favourite song by your favourite band? My favorite band is Incubus. My least favorite song by them is probably Friends and Lovers, and although I think A Certain Shade of Green is one of their best songs, I really dislike the acoustic version.
- Do you prefer sweet or savory? Ooh, life would be pretty sad without both, but I’d have to go with savory, because I don’t think a person could live on sweet alone.
- Do you wish on stars? Yes, but only because the stars are pretty, and it gives me something to do while I’m looking at them. I don’t believe in it at all.
- What’s your favourite name for opposite sex? I’m not sure I understand this question. Guy? Dude? Fellow? Studmuffin? I don’t think I have a favorite. Different words fit different situations.
- Are you good at singing? Yes, but not in front of other people.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be? Do you still want to be it?
- Why is your favorite band your favorite?
- Why was your favorite teacher your favorite?
- If someone who is no longer alive could come back to life long enough to have lunch with you tomorrow, who would you want it to be?
- What was your favorite toy when you were a child? Do you still have it?
- Name a movie you hated.
- If you had the choice of going to a play, a sports event, or a museum, which would it be?
- If you had to choose between living in an apartment in a big city, a house in the suburbs, or on a farm in the country, which would it be?
- If you could spend an afternoon in a sailboat on the ocean, or horseback riding in the mountains, which would it be?
- If you had a time machine and had to choose between going to the past or the future, which would it be?
- If you could choose between the ability to fly, or the ability to make yourself invisible, which would it be?
Well, some of the people I was going to tag have already been tagged, so I’m tagging whoever wants to be tagged. Please drop me an ask if you’ve answered my questions.