Gratuitous Information About Me
1) Are you really ready for 111 questions? Depends on how tough they are.
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? No, the only mistake was taking so long to realize it was over.
3) Do you miss your last relationship? No. Single is my natural state.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to? My ex-husband.
5) Do you regret it? No.
6) Have you ever been depressed? Yes.
7) Are you a boy or girl? If you divide everyone up into boys and girls, I’m a girl.
8) Are you insecure? Very.
9) What is your relationship status? When the judge handed me my divorce papers, he smiled and said, “You’re single again.”
10) How do you want to die? I understand that freezing to death is supposed to be quite pleasant. I’ve heard that people who’ve frozen to death are often found with smiles on their faces.
11) What did you last eat? Peanut butter & jelly sandwich.
12) Played any sports? Frisbee, quite badly.
13) Do you bite your nails? No.
14) When was your last physical fight? I’ve managed to avoid them so far.
15) Do you have an attitude? No. You got a problem with that?
16) Do you like someone? Yes, right now there is someone I like very much.
17) What is your real name? Jenny.
18) Ever smoked or drinked? I’ve smoked weed a few times. The last time was probably before anyone reading this was born. I drink in extreme moderation.
19) Are you gonna get high later? If you mean later this century, it’s possible, but unlikely.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? Hate is a pretty strong word.
21) Do you miss someone? My cat.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? Twirl, then bite.
23) Do you tan a lot? Not at all, and I live in Miami.
24) Have any pets? I used to have a cat, but I was a failure as a pet parent. Long story. Some friends of mine adopted her and she’s much happier now.
25) How exactly are you feeling? Any day I don’t have a headache is a good day.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? Yes, I often have to eat on the fly.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom? In a private bathroom, yes, but not in a public one.
28) Would you take any of your exes back? No.
29) Are you scared of spiders? Not scared, just grossed out.
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Hell no.
31) Do you regret anything from your past? Hell yes.
32) What are your plans for this weekend? It’s only Tuesday. The weekend is too far away.
33) Do you want to have kids? In a perfect world, yes. This is not a perfect world.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M? Last name, yes.
35) Do you type fast? Yes, and I can do it without looking at the keyboard.
36) Do you have piercings? How many? Two in each ear. I once had a third, but they closed up.
37) Want any more? If I were much younger.
38) Can you spell well? I’m an excellent speller.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes.
40) What are you craving right now? Kisses from the person I’m crushing on.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party? No, but I have a friend who goes to Burning Man every year.
43) Have you ever been on a horse? Yes.
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck? Not yet.
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I doubt it.
46) Have you ever been cheated on? Possibly.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Unintentionally, yes.
48) Are you thinking of someone right now? Yes .
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them? I lived with my ex-husband for two years before we got married.
50) What should you be doing? Working.
51) What’s irritating you right now? Work.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? Yes, I like someone now, and it’s miserable.
53) Does somebody love you? My parents, for sure.
54) What is your favorite colour? I don’t have a favorite, but I like cool colors.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Probably.
56) Milk chocolate or white chocolate? Dark, actually.
57) Do you have trust issues? Definitely.
58) Mom’s name? Dorothy.
59) Dad’s name? George.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Yes, I’m very lucky.
61) Longest relationship? I was married for several years.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you? I know he does. We’re still very good friends.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? The guy I have a crush on.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily? Fool me twice, shame on me.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forgive.
66) Is this year the best year of your life? Too early to tell.
67) What was your childhood nickname? Jeffiner. Supposedly, it was the way I pronounced my name (Jennifer) when I was a baby.
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? In my dreams.
69) Favorite food? Smoked salmon. And chocolate ice cream.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Not at all.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? I didn’t go to bed. I fell asleep on my couch after watching a re-run of Big Bang Theory.
72) Did you have a dream last night? Two that I can remember.
73) What is bothering you? I’m hung up on someone. We’re totally wrong for each other.
74) Have you ever been out of state? Constantly. I haven’t been to my home state in years.
75) Do you play the Wii? No.
76) Are you listening to music right now? Not right this second.
77) Do you like Chinese food? Yes .
78) Do you know your fathers b-day? New Year’s Eve. Almost everyone in my family was born on a holiday.
79) Are you afraid of the dark? Not as long as there’s a light switch near.
80) Is cheating ever okay? I’m assuming this refers to cheating in a relationship. If it also involves lying, it’s probably not okay. Cheating on a test is never okay.
81) Are you mean? I’m too nice. It’s a problem.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean? No. It rains too much here in the sunshine state.
83) How many people have you fist fought? Mercifully none.
84) Do you believe in true love? For other people, maybe. Not for me.
85) Favorite weather? Low humidity.
86) Do you like the snow? Yes, as long as I don’t have to drive through it to get to work.
87) Does it snow a lot where you live? Haha. I live in Miami.
88) Do you like the outside? If the weather is nice and there aren’t too many mosquitoes.
89) Are you currently bored? Not really.
90) Do you wanna get married? Never again. Ever. And my marriage wasn’t even that bad.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? If I like him, then yes, I love “baby,” but curiously, I don’t care for “babe.”
92) Are you hungry? Not for food.
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight? Is that even possible?
94) What makes you happy? Tumblr.
95) Would you change your name? No. I have a nice, generic, un-ethnic last name. I didn’t even change it when I got married.
96) Ever been to Alaska? Not yet.
97) Ever been to Hawaii? No t yet.
98) Do you watch the news? I get most of my news from public radio and Twitter.
99) What’s your zodiac sign? Aquarius.
100) Do you like Subway? I like their tuna subs.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? The last person I kissed was the guy I have a crush on. He’s the best kisser ever. It’d be easy as pie.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? My best friend of the opposite sex is probably my ex-husband. We’re so over each other it isn’t even funny.
103) Do you talk like your friends? My American friends.
104) Why did you decide to do this quiz? I needed a break from my work.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? Yes, but it wasn’t anything personal. I’m just anti-social sometimes.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Yes.
107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? My boss.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? I don’t mind it, but I’d worry about their health.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? The person I have a crush on. It was awesome.
110) Favourite lyrics right now? “Undo yourself and see a second sun ascend.” (Incubus)
111) Can you count to one million? Well, that’s just silly.